Applications to participate in the 2023 cohort are open until March 15, 2023
Please note : Next session of two months will be held in October-November 2023.
Selection criteria and nomination / application processes for fellows :
– Minimum 3 years of practical infrastructure or PPP work experience
– Candidates must obtain the endorsement of their organizations
– Reasonable command of English (next 2023 session to be delivered in English)
– Diversity of participants (gender, institutions…)
– This program is for civil servants only. A moral commitment to serve the public sector for a minimum of two years after the training is required
This program is free for the fellows. Transport, food, and accommodation expenses are covered.
If your CV is selected, you will be contacted by email to record a video indicating your motivations.
Core elements of the program :
The program runs for two months straight in Paris, France
– An academic training of 3 weeks to understand the role of private sector investment in infrastructure
– Preparation of 2 weeks and exam-taking for the APMG Public— Private Partnerships Certification Program, led by the World Bank:
– At least 2 weeks of professional immersion in one of our partner organizations. The “internship” can be in an investment or development bank, a civil engineering or law firm specialized in infrastructure
Please find below the application form
Africa Infrastructure Fellowship Program
As the first true infrastructure PPP program dedicated to the training of senior civil servants in Africa, the AIFP has been designed to accelerate the closing of the infrastructure investment gap in Africa through capacity building.