To conclude the week, we would like to thank the team of professionals who have accompanied us during all the sessions. Through their talks and workshops, the fellows have been able to deepen their understanding of the PPP sector and to strengthen their skills.
A huge thanks to the professionals who supported us this week:
- Saad Hammoumi – Director of International Missions – Finance Consult
- Daniel Wetzel – Head of Tracking Sustainable Transitions Unit – International Energy Agency
- Darlain Edeme – Modeling Team – IEA
- Harriet Okwi – Head of Energy Access and Africa – ENEA Consulting
- Nicolas Painvain – Global Head, International Public Finance – Fitch Ratings
- Ginette Borduas – ESG Compliance Officer – Meridiam
- Ousmane Diawara – Senior Manager – EY
- Julien Saigault – Infrastructure and Energy Finance – EY
- Pierre Guillot – Lawyer – Linklaters
- Magueye Gueye – Senior Associate – Cabinet GIDE
- Pascal Suffran – Avocat – Cabinet GIDE
- Maud de Vautibault – Infrastructure Knowledge and Leading practices – Global Infrastructure Hub
- Nicole Kearse – African Legal Support Facility – ALSF
- Rita Madeira – Africa Program officer – IEA
- Foucaud Jaulin – Partner – Orrick
- Bertrand Fournier-Montgieux – Investment Director – Meridiam
- Cendrine Delivré – Partner Lawyer and Law Professor – ASAFO & CO.
The topics explored during the week included:
Phase of the project: Plan
- Financial preliminary appraisals at a global and project level leading to the project planning.
Phase of the project: Project preparation
- Importance of Environmental Social Impact Assessments in projects’ bankability.
- Understand public procurement options, ensure projects feasibility.
- Bankability of the projects according to risk assessments.
Phase of the project: Procurement preparation
- Review legal project framework, main construction in project finance.
- Unsolicited bids.
#AIFP #infrastructureinvestment #workshop #development #fellows #paris #africa
#program #infrastructure #knowledge