This has been our last week of training with the fellows. From now on, they will start the preparation of the CP3P APMG Certification.
To end this stage of the program, we would like to thank all the team of professionals who have been involved and have been part of the process.
And like every week, a special thanks to all the participants of this week:
- Case study on tender process for an airport project – Renaud Bassot / Ramatoulaye Beye, EMSY Capital
- Understand and use the financial model at the bid analysis phasis – Laurent Crémoux, Associate Director, C5P
- Carrying the process selection efficiently – Alberto d’Amato, Project Director / Cédric Malaval, Project Manager, SETEC International
- COLAS Workshop – Frank Marty, Marketing Manager / Julien Guéry, Head of PPP Department
- ES impact evaluation in tender process – Sophie Debost, Directrice du développement durable, Vinci Concession
- GI Hub PPP Risk Allocation Tool – Maud de Vautibault, Global Infrastructure Hub
- GI Hub simulation negotiation on PPP Risk Allocation, facilitated by Trinity International – Fiona Gulliford, Partner / Alexis Giroulet, Associate / Barry Burland, Counsel
- Process to evaluate bids – Ousmane Diawara, Senior Manager – Financement de projets d’infrastructures / Arnaud Dubosq, Project Finance Consultant, EY
- Contractual provision evaluation, Marie Bouvet-Guiramand, Cabinet GIDE
- Getting to the closing and implementation of the project & from the commercial closing to the financial closing – Christophe Lefort, Partner Africa Group, Herbert Smith Freehills
- Management post-closing – Thibault Nardi, Head of PPP department, Ministry of Justice
- Asset management – Jimmy Brun, Senior Associate, Meridiam
Thanks to École des Ponts for their remarkable support throughout this masterclass phase.
Meridiam, European Investment Bank (EIB), COLAS, Islamic Development Bank (IsDB), Ministère des Affaires étrangères français, Société Générale, Global Infrastructure Hub
#AIFP #infrastructureinvestment #workshop #development #fellows
#paris #africa #program #infrastructure #knowledge #investment
#impact #corporate #lastweektraining